Friday, February 27, 2009

The Writer's Life Updated

February 27, 2008

I don't check the Writers Almanac site every day, but I did this morning and wanted to share the birthdays of this famous American poet and two of my favorite authors. Click on the URL: http://writersalmanac.publicradio.org/ Enjoy!

I had a wonderful school visit on Wednesday, and, hopefully, I'll be able to post a photo of the event. Great bunch of young writers!

I'm gearing up for a double workshop tomorrow for the Wayne County Arts Alliance. Jeanne Arnold and Cherie Matthews have done a tremendous job promoting the event. My name seems to be popping up everywhere. Hope to see some of you writers there. It's going to be intense, but fun. I'm looking forward to sharing some new things that I've learned just over the past couple of years. I love it when I learn new things. How cool is that?

My next post will be a writing prompt. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment