Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009 News on book signings and events!

Valentine's Day--I'll be in Stroudsburg at the Borders bookstore signing from 1-3 p.m. I've also planned a special "secret code" activity for kids, something they can take home. I'm providing all the materials they need.

February 18th--School visit at Lake Wallenpaupack Intermediate School--writing workshops

February 28th--If you live in the area, you'll want to watch the newspapers for this one day, two part writing workshop for the Wayne County Arts Alliance.

Yesterday, I stopped in the charming book & gift shop, La Shed Du Fred, in nearby Callicoon, N.Y. to purchase beeswax candles and our favorite olives from Provence. Michelle, the owner, had been to NYC to a book/gift show, and has pre-ordered copies Secrets of Greymoor for her store, which should be arriving soon. I will be doing a booksigning/reading at her store in the near future, but if you can't wait, be sure to stop in for a copy. She's open every day. But I will let you know as soon as we've set a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment