Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Winner of I JUST LIKE YOU by Suzanne Bloom

Dear Friends,

Just a quick post today to announce the winner of I JUST LIKE YOU by one of our favorite Author/Illustrators Suzanne Bloom. (Winner selected by random.org)

CONGRATULATIONS TO: MARTIN SEGAL 
(Martin, Please send your mailing address and to whom you’d like the book inscribed to claragillowclark(at)gmail(dot)com. Or DM me on Twitter) 




I JUST LIKE YOU [STARRED REVIEW!] KIRKUS
Author: Suzanne Bloom
Illustrator: Suzanne Bloom

Review Issue Date: August 1, 2018
Online Publish Date: July 16, 2018
Publisher: 
Boyds Mills
A sweet celebration of differences. There's not a cardigan in sight, but the spirit of Fred Rogers is all over this rhymed chorus of "likes." 








Text and drawings © Suzanne Bloom 2018


Please stop by Suzanne’s website to learn more about her and her wonderful books.

 Suzanne will be available for school and conference visits in Fall ‘19 and spring ’20. 





Thank you, Dear Readers, for all the encouragement you offer authors! You’re the Best, and I JUST LIKE YOU!   ~Clara



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Suzanne and Clara!!! I am so excited to read I JUST LIKE YOU with my girls :)

    ReplyDelete