Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Library--the place to meet the best people!

Monday, May 18, 2009
I was talking to my librarians Jen and Holly at the WSPL Delaware Free Library in Callicoon, NY about my blog last week and because of my big mouth I got to meet a really special person, a librarian who was on an upstate vacation and library road trip with her husband. He took the photo of us. Thanks, Lou! Here we are: Me, with two of my Hattie books, and Elma Lugo, the
librarian, with my newest book, Secrets of Greymoor and my first book, Annie's Choice. Elma works at the Mastics-Moriches-Shirley Community Library in the town of Shirley out on Long Island. What a serendipitous moment! I love making new friends. Also a big CONGRATULATIONS to Elma Lugo, who just got her Masters Degree! Librarians--where would we be without them?





2 comments:

  1. Clara,
    We would be lost without all the great reads that Authors like you provide for us and our patrons!! What is a library without great books?
    Susan C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you also Clara on your newest book, Secrets of Greymoor. I definitely agree that we would be lost without great reads that Authors like you provide for us and our patrons! Hope to see you at our library soon!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete