Saturday, May 7, 2011

SPILLING INK WRITING CONTEST ***IMPORTANT MESSAGE***

Dear Readers,

I have to delay announcing the winners of the writing contest. We had so many excellent entries that it's going to take a little longer to make the final decision. The first cut has been made, and the judges have narrowed the contenders to 13. If you're reading this, I hope you're one of the 13. 

My very best wishes go out to all of you. Please be patient. We'll get back to you asap! Thank you!

Clara 

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you have so many possibles instead of so many 'yikes, do I HAVE to pick one' :)

    For some reason I forgot to add you to my blog roll. Doing so now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carol! I agree that it's great to have lots of possibles. There are a lot of talented young writers on there way up!

    ReplyDelete