Sunday, May 24, 2009

Coming soon. . .

Sunday, May 24, 2009 Thoughts & Updates

Since it's Memorial Day weekend I know that most of you are busy with family, parades, and parties. Please take a moment to remember our Vets.

I enjoyed a book signing in Scranton yesterday at Anthology Books and met a picture book author new to me whose first picture book, Sneezy Louise was published this spring. Welcome, Irene Breznak! I'll tell you more about her in a follow-up post.

Coming Soon. . . For all of you writers, journal keepers, book lovers out there (did I miss anyone?) I've started putting together a short creative writing course that is free to all of you and any of your friends who want to write. I'll be posting it here. Stay tuned for details coming later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment