Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008.

We've been enjoying balmy weather the last couple of days! Yesterday we traveled to Borders to browse for books. I bought The Secret Life of Bees. I read the book when it first came out, and loved it. We went to see the movie last weekend, and I was inpsired again. So I bought the book to reread.

I decided to approach the Sales Manager at Borders about doing a signing for my new book, Secrets of Greymoor. She looked me up on the computer and said, "Yes." Handed me her card and said to send her an e-mail with dates that I'm free and we'll set something up. "The computer says your book is available Jan 21st." Cool! I've been telling everyone that it's February 10th.

http://www.claragillowclark.net check out my web-site. It's a little out of date, but you can still learn more about my books.

2 comments:

  1. Clara,
    HI!! Looks Good! Is that Borders in Dickson city??
    Susan Couture

    ReplyDelete